|Leader||Johann von Electron|
|Animal||Devil Rias Gremory|
The Federal Republic of Dolor Mortis is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Johann von Electron with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.421 billion Mortisians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hades. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Mortisian economy, worth a remarkable 1,683 trillion Dols a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 199,895 Dols, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Most believe it doesn't hurt to embrace free trade, it's best not to ask what goes into Hades Fried Chicken's secret blend of herbs and spices, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, and Party members are derided as class traitors. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dolor Mortis's national animal is the Devil Rias Gremory, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dolor Mortis's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Dolor Mortis's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dolor Mortis's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dolor Mortis was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Dolor Mortis was refounded in Balder.
- : Dolor Mortis ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Dolor Mortis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Dolor Mortis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Dolor Mortis's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Dolor Mortis's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".