|Capital||Dogityian park of capital|
|Leader||Kim jong un|
The Dictatorship of Dogity is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Kim jong un with an iron fist, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, infamous sell-swords, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.804 billion Dogityians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Welfare receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dogityian park of capital. The average income tax rate is 43.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Dogityian economy, worth 175 trillion Chingleses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 97,037 Chingleses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Toddler groups haven taken over local libraries, the government is reining in public spending, Bambi has been banned, and onions have been banned due to their tendency to cause eye irritation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dogity's national animal is the Buffalo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Communism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dogity was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Dogity, onions have been banned due to their tendency to cause eye irritation.
- : Following new legislation in Dogity, Bambi has been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Dogity, the government is reining in public spending.
- : Dogity voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Politics Amino"".
- : Dogity agreed to construct embassies between Dictators haven and The Embassy.
- : Dogity's influence in Dictators haven fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Dogity's influence in Dictators haven rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Dogity lodged a message on the Dictators haven Regional Message Board.
- : Dogity composed a new Welcome Telegram for Dictators haven.
Endorsements Received: None.