The Oppressed Peoples of Do You Have Any Tobacco is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning dove population. The hard-working population of 1.628 billion Do You Have Any Tobaccoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 17.8%.
The strong Do You Have Any Tobaccoan economy, worth 71.2 trillion rubles a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is 43,707 rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Do You Have Any Tobacco's national animal is the dove, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Do You Have Any Tobacco's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Do You Have Any Tobacco applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Do You Have Any Tobacco relocated from New Ceratan Puppet Storage to Artificial Solar System.
- : Do You Have Any Tobacco resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Do You Have Any Tobacco's influence in New Ceratan Puppet Storage rose from "Zero" to "Contender".
- : Do You Have Any Tobacco relocated from Artificial Solar System to New Ceratan Puppet Storage.
- : Do You Have Any Tobacco was endorsed by The Too Much of Everybody Talks.
- : Do You Have Any Tobacco was endorsed by The Honeycombers of Beekeeping.
- : Do You Have Any Tobacco was endorsed by The Federation of Cheap Trickk.
- : Do You Have Any Tobacco endorsed The Caught Up In a Love Song of Stopped Time and Everything at My Mercy.