The Dictatorship of Dnelrog is a small, orderly nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 29 million Dnelrogians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 73.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Dnelrogian economy, worth 1.02 trillion Nesors a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Woodchip Exports industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Retail, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 35,214 Nesors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Loss of the ability to speak is a common affliction of the elderly, organ donation is compulsory, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, and euthanasia is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dnelrog's national animal is the Nogard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dnelrog's influence in World Authoritarian Nations fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Dnelrog was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian and Most Conservative and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, and Most Ignorant Citizens.
- : Dnelrog's influence in World Authoritarian Nations rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Dnelrog altered its national flag.
- : Dnelrog changed its national motto to "FOUNDERLESS.NET".
- : The Colony of World Authoritarian Nations Guardian appointed Dnelrog as Falconias with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in World Authoritarian Nations.
- : Dnelrog resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Dnelrog relocated from Artificial Solar System to World Authoritarian Nations.
- : Dnelrog relocated from World Authoritarian Nations to Artificial Solar System.
- : Following new legislation in Dnelrog, euthanasia is illegal.