The Crime Network of Dmitry II is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Dmitry with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and public floggings. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.62 billion Rose Raiders enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hell. The average income tax rate is 27.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Rose Raider economy, worth 115 trillion scraps a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Woodchip Exports, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 71,229 scraps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming, and centuries-old marble buildings are being torn down and replaced with corrugated steel wind tunnels. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Dmitry II's national animal is the irradiated goldfish, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dmitry II's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dmitry II was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Dmitry II's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dmitry II altered its national flag.
- : Dmitry II changed its national capital to "Hell", its demonym to "Rose Raider", its demonym adjective to "Rose Raider", and its motto to "Welcome to Hell".
- : Dmitry II was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Dmitry II ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Dmitry II's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Dmitry II was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Dmitry II's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".