The United Socialist States of Dlarka is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-working, cynical population of 581 million Dlarkans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Кошалин-на-зорофкй. The average income tax rate is 21.5%.
The Dlarkan economy, worth 29.9 trillion дларкан рублейs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 51,548 дларкан рублейs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Nano-дларкан тигрs are the current fad sweeping the nation, political candidates who don't release their birth certificates are presumed to have been born in Maxtopia, babies are a small but significant export, and Dlarka has designated Кошалин-на-зорофкй as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dlarka's national animal is the дларкан тигр, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dlarka's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dlarka's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dlarka applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Dlarka altered its national flag.
- : Dlarka was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Dlarka ceased to exist in Soviet Democracy.
- : Dlarka was endorsed by The Republic of Marting.
- : Dlarka was endorsed by The People's Socialist Republic of Amosiac.
- : Dlarka was endorsed by Marxismia socialismia.
- : Dlarka was endorsed by Greenslandiastein.