The Queen's State of Dixon Entrance is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Governor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 24.846 billion Dixon Entranceans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. The average income tax rate is 19.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Dixon Entrancean economy, worth a remarkable 1,413 trillion betales a year, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,901 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
None has been named as Dixon Entrance's national religion, the Navy has outraged the international community by sinking a boatload of refugees to prevent them reaching the shore, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, and returning tourists and businessmen are detained without trial if they belong to the "wrong" religion. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dixon Entrance's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dixon Entrance's influence in Cote dIvoire fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Dixon Entrance was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Dixon Entrance was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Dixon Entrance was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Dixon Entrance was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Dixon Entrance's influence in Cote dIvoire rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Dixon Entrance was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Dixon Entrance's influence in Cote dIvoire rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Dixon Entrance's influence in Cote dIvoire rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Dixon Entrance's influence in Cote dIvoire fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".