|Leader||President Juji Okinawa|
The Empire of Diwi is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President Juji Okinawa with a fair hand, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, ubiquitous missile silos, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.332 billion Diwians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Defense, and Environment also on the agenda, while International Aid and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dili. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.1%.
The thriving Diwinese economy, worth 412 trillion Yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Pizza Delivery, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,301 Yen, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 271,231 per year while the poor average 15,981, a ratio of 17.0 to 1.
In a fit of passion President Juji Okinawa has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions, tourists often cite 'hiding money in an off-shore banking account' as their main reason to visit the nation, President Juji Okinawa has just been declared ruler of Diwi in an international press conference, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Diwi's national animal is the Scorpion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Diwi was endorsed by The Empire of Takamia.
- : Diwi was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kongerland.
- : Diwi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Diwi voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Diwi was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Cepresia.
- : Diwi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Diwi voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Diwi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Diwi was endorsed by The Philippine Republic of Crazybloxian Empire.
- : Diwi was endorsed by The Protectorate of Karuk.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Mocalistan, Philanialle, Paramountica, Nileia, Moroavia, Nosautempopulus, Cascadla, Canovia, Speyland, Agrariah, The New Palaces, Somerania, Metropolitan Francais, Karuk, Crazybloxian Empire, Kongerland, and Takamia.