The Free and Fair Republic of Divitalia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Warner with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.846 billion Divitalians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Algiers. The average income tax rate is 92.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Divitalian economy, worth 315 trillion Scripts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 171,070 Scripts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, bars are packed at all hours, and the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace. Crime is totally unknown. Divitalia's national animal is the Lemur, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Divitalia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry and the Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Divitalia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Divitalia's influence in Union of the Seekers rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Divitalia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Divitalia's influence in Union of the Seekers rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in Divitalia, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace.
- : Divitalia's influence in Union of the Seekers rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Divitalia lodged a message on the Union of the Seekers Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Divitalia, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Divitalia was endorsed by The Grand Democratic Kingdom of Brizalia.