The Queen's State of Distrito Capital is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 12.538 billion Capitalians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Welfare, although Healthcare, Education, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Law & Order and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.8%.
The very strong Distrito Capitalian economy, worth 346 trillion betales a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 27,618 betales, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary and Distrito Capital has designated Capital Heights as its capital city. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Distrito Capital's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Distrito Capital was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Distrito Capital's influence in Colonial Rebirth rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Distrito Capital's influence in Colonial Rebirth fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Distrito Capital cancelled the closure of embassies between Colonial Rebirth and Galaxis.
- : Distrito Capital agreed to construct embassies between Colonial Rebirth and Concosian Isles.
- : Distrito Capital's influence in Colonial Rebirth rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Distrito Capital agreed to construct embassies between Colonial Rebirth and Galaxis.
- : Distrito Capital agreed to construct embassies between Colonial Rebirth and Far North.
- : Distrito Capital established the regional flag of Colonial Rebirth.
- : Distrito Capital lodged a message on the Colonial Rebirth Regional Message Board.