The 911 Jobs of Dispatcher is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning Dispatch population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.098 billion Dispatcherians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Orioni. The average income tax rate is 16.5%.
The Dispatcherian economy, worth 364 trillion Dispatches a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 44,995 Dispatches, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary and Dispatcher has designated Orioni as its capital city. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Dispatcher's national animal is the Dispatch, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dispatcher's influence in Eurth rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Dispatcher's influence in Eurth rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Dispatcher's influence in Eurth rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Dispatcher relocated from The Rejected Realms to Eurth.
- : Dispatcher's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dispatcher relocated from Europa to The Rejected Realms.
- : Dispatcher was ejected and banned from Europa by The Free Federation of The Europa Empire.
- : Dispatcher was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Dispatcher's influence in Europa rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Dispatcher's influence in Europa fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".