The Republic of Dirty Americans is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Mike Rowe with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 7.114 billion Dirty Americansians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Galt's Gulch. The average income tax rate is 50.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Dirty Americansian economy, worth 527 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 74,091 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The inside lane of every highway is for parked vehicles only, there are six more weeks of winter if a northerner sees his shadow, citizens who don't recite the Pledge of Dirty Americans at least three times a day are placed on a terrorist watch-list, and warfare increasingly resembles a video game. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dirty Americans's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dirty Americans voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Dirty Americans voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Dirty Americans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Dirty Americans was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Niveko.
- : Dirty Americans was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Dirty Americans, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Dirty Americans endorsed The Biological Hazard of Euricanis.
- : Dirty Americans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
Endorsements Received: 64 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Brotherland, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Bullpups, CopyCato, Mastariere, Dark Edgyness, Wiranath, Axdel, Hizuru, Neruch, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Chubaka, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Republic of Berzerkistan, Liberstankonia, Matdor, Firenation91, Eagas, East Malaysia, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Ridann, Servants of Gizmo, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, Morrowine, Merlovich, Zukchiva, The Eternal Land of Jong, Todd McCloud, Ripsylvania, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Greater New Cassandra, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, and 14 others.Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Nevertopia, Ephem, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, Oerkar, New Leganes, Castle Federation, Euricanis, Niveko, and Flying Snow.