The People's Republic of Diplomasqi is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by The Quinumvirate with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, compulsory military service, and soft-spoken computers. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 851 million Diplomasqians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Naródgórod. The average income tax rate is 73.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Diplomasqian economy, worth 110 trillion Krus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 129,942 Krus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Quinumvirate's handshakes with opposition leaders usually lead to thumb wars, shivering secretaries type letters under torrential downpours in open-roof offices, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, and Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Diplomasqi's national animal is the Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Diplomasqi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Diplomasqi was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Maott.
- : Following new legislation in Diplomasqi, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
- : Following new legislation in Diplomasqi, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Diplomasqi, shivering secretaries type letters under torrential downpours in open-roof offices.
- : Following new legislation in Diplomasqi, The Quinumvirate's handshakes with opposition leaders usually lead to thumb wars.
- : Following new legislation in Diplomasqi, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
- : Following new legislation in Diplomasqi, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters.
- : Following new legislation in Diplomasqi, foreign musicians that The Quinumvirate dislikes are turned away at the border.
- : Following new legislation in Diplomasqi, builders across Diplomasqi are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
Endorsements Received: 173 » Trinteria, New Dice, Dreadton, Corfad, Interdimensional Zone, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Daiz, Newpromisedland, Koda-Land, Hamerica, The Calabash Protectorate, Ethnon, Kranostav, Valentine Z, Sikol, Westinor, Shibutani, Sevinland, Guer Aike, North Bratislava, Shinjuku tokyo 0, New Lakemba, Serendipita Martia, Siwale, Prydania, Zzozona, Abject Ludicrosity, Frances Francis the First of France, Zumlandia, Empy, The Rhein States, The Tampa Bay Rays, Noahs Second Country, Brucklania, Bend Mai, Yokciq Empire, El Fiji Grande, Fayyayid, Omnistria, Ihese, Necromonia, Sundred, Great Bights Mum, Former English Colony, Dabarastan, Libertania Democratica, Valhalla123, Arichia, Orado, and 123 others.Joodey, Fauzjhia, Seanat, Schnuftelland, 1 very fast endotarter, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Territorio di Nessuno, Saperisole, Dar es Saalam, McMasterdonia, Wineclaw, Xagill, Eywaan, Zeternia, Yellops, Brikule, Pigeonstan, New Jamgra, Kahlo, Vincone Cae, The Endless Eventide, Seenvorland, Korovan Isles, Selfgradatude, Praeceps, Loutsland, Pallaith, Sunto, Pazair, Kocherian, Clan Spaniel, Nouvelle-Floride, The Pantheons, Principia Mathematica, Damsmel, Malta Comino Gozo, Xyrron, Eraver, Palisede, LostLegion, Pokemanland, Alyrria, Highton Islands, The Iron Lions, PotatoFarmers, Unimaginable Doom, Maclare, Shadowrik, Artemis Selene, Nistriabar, Madjack, Ravendi, Sil Dorsett, Mal McNews, The Noviosyus, Ihsan, Eschatosia, Kragsgale, Simone Republic, Xipher, Marinxa, Neu-Galicia, Buckhem, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Erubetia, WeKnow, Ultra777, Arlens Apartment, Andexia, Cowbridge, CryptoTransumanists, Eastern Cous Empria, Solskjar, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, East Akra, Wit Noreis, Moubarakistan, Termathe, U S Eh, Frahnkzaden, Votak Matim, Heilhum Imperius, Free Nation of Hong Kong, Napnomadia, Innocentic, Runeda, Draconian Progression, Harjad, Daulatpur, Therizia, Smesh, Railroad Crossing, Tyirza, Aerilia, Avastate, Cosmosplosion, Cretox State, Morover, Jestings, Holy Oranz, Amprak, Glanst, Paardenveld, Comfed, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Lulubellia, Outer Shenendoah, Ardretia, Elvoreto, Magna Banitia, Krazon, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Unsophisticate, Vivanco, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Rozarus, Hardscrabble, and Maott.