The Colony of DinoNet is a colossal, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.374 billion Netians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dino City. The average income tax rate is 46.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The DinoNetian economy, worth 245 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 45,604 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, two inland cities have unveiled their new desalination plants, citizens ask "how many crooks could a nunchuck hook if a nun had nunchucks too?", and drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government. Crime is totally unknown. DinoNet's national animal is the dinosaur, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
DinoNet is ranked 205,928th in the world and 410th in The League for Most Secular, with 16.02 Atheism Rate.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DinoNet applied to join the World Assembly.
- : DinoNet resigned from the World Assembly.
- : DinoNet was endorsed by The Democratic States of Avengis.
- : DinoNet was endorsed by The Federation of Greater Asia-Pacific Empire of Japan.
- : DinoNet endorsed The Serene State of Quebecshire.
- : DinoNet was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : DinoNet was endorsed by The Republic of Tosara.
- : DinoNet was endorsed by The United Commonwealths of Not Gagium.
- : DinoNet was endorsed by The Republic of Urzykstan.
- : DinoNet was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.