The Colony of Dino25 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 607 million Dino25ians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 66.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Dino25ian economy, worth 13.2 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 21,668 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Surveillance cameras are banned, divorce lawyers are found begging on the streets, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dino25's national animal is the dinosaur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dino25's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Dino25's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Dino25 relocated from Lazarus to Artificial Solar System.
- : Dino25 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Dino25 altered its national flag.
- : Dino25 was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Dino25 ceased to exist in Artificial Solar System.
- : Dino25's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Dino25's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Dino25's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".