The Republic of Dimech is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rhys with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 963 million Dimechians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mosta. The average income tax rate is 78.4%.
The powerhouse Dimechian economy, worth 85.0 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 88,258 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally, the only position a woman can hold is baby-maker, and gay men commonly complain about their time of the month. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dimech's national animal is the Dimechian Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dimech was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Libvillia.
- : Dimech was endorsed by The North Pacific is Fijitastic of El Fiji Grande.
- : Following new legislation in Dimech, gay men commonly complain about their time of the month.
- : Following new legislation in Dimech, the only position a woman can hold is baby-maker.
- : Following new legislation in Dimech, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Following new legislation in Dimech, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin.
- : Following new legislation in Dimech, suit-clad businessmen have been taking advantage of the relaxed welfare qualifications by shopping with food stamps.
- : Dimech voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Dimech was endorsed by The Republic of Wilkshire.
- : Dimech was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Eri-Maqa-Ena.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Corfad, Republica Guilleana, Travislavania, Ellbonnia, Bankowiata, Votak Matim, The Rhein States, Bharathvarsh, Francois Isidore, Tsandonown, Venicea, Tyirza, Orado, Ethnon, Religioncord, Shibutani, Former English Colony, Siwale, Territorio di Nessuno, Hardscrabble, Yaorozu, Lulubellia, Centrialand, Zzozona, Seanat, Capablanca, Hamerica, Aerilia, Svenskskit, Lol2639, Cretox State, Guer Aike, Omnistria, Neopie, Mon Island, Xentherida, Loutsland, Xyrron, Yokciq Empire, Sunto, Questann, Dreadton, Seijitsu, Dar es Saalam, Great Bights Mum, Navsland, Andexia, North Bratislava, Planes, Kranostav, and 27 others.Koda-Land, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, Aryan Homeland, Illusia and Neverendia, Fauzjhia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Dangine, Interdimensional Zone, Alexander the Magnus, ForestMythal, Steampunk Ariel, Pasargad, Selfgradatude, Pokemanland, Sil Dorsett, Sikol, Frances Francis the First of France, Notyoutopia, Defense For The World Assembly, Figyjharli, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, New Lakemba, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Wilkshire, El Fiji Grande, and Libvillia.