The United States of Dignic Freuraternia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Great Leader with an iron fist, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, fear of technology, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.684 billion Dignic Freuraternians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lutherville. The average income tax rate is 80.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dignic Freuraternian economy, worth 331 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Furniture Restoration, Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 123,329 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Students cut up leftover dollars during Arts and Crafts, childhood friends of Great Leader are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense, parties that are too noisy are broken up to prevent disturbing wildlife, and all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dignic Freuraternia's national animal is the squirrel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, parties that are too noisy are broken up to prevent disturbing wildlife.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, childhood friends of Great Leader are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, students cut up leftover dollars during Arts and Crafts.
- : Dignic Freuraternia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, foreigners are treated with great suspicion.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, male celebrity chefs are laughed at for their lack of manliness.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, concussed squirrelball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, crop circles are intently studied by investigators with questionable merits.
- : Dignic Freuraternia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Qvait, Crystal Creation, Aumeltopia, Mapico, Beepee, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Amerion, Noveos, New Briantown, Wehraboos, Kandorith, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Linguiniland, Erinor, Farengeto, Bawkie, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, Sedunn, Quh, Dis7Nation, Marinho Islands, Laamiva, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Techganet, Andinla, Sandaoguo, Shefino, Drugged Monkeys, Belschaft, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Maerist, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myness, Merevane, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Holy Free, and 43 others.Nowa Europa, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Zataras, House Ahsanul, Alfama, Vanbella, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Rebel-topia, Apartment 11F, Doraya, Rotenaplistan, The Imperial Frost Federation, Aurcania, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Holota, Wallechi, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Blondiesland, Gonrati, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Ralphburg, New Goldman, Freavia, Ipugao, and The Langburn Islands.