The Republic of Digitotuo is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Parliament with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.529 billion Digitotuoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Federal Canton. The average income tax rate is 68.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Digitotuoan economy, worth 168 trillion marks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 66,758 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning, and protestors are soaking piles of marks in blood to make a point about government incomes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Digitotuo's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Digitotuo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Following new legislation in Digitotuo, protestors are soaking piles of marks in blood to make a point about government incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Digitotuo, practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning.
- : Following new legislation in Digitotuo, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Digitotuo, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget.
- : Following new legislation in Digitotuo, the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments.
- : Digitotuo was endorsed by The Democratic States of Ezmwalia.
- : Digitotuo was endorsed by The Socialist Federation of Idontknowium.
- : Digitotuo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Digitotuo was endorsed by The Federation of Helionyx.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Kawany, Sincadenas, Ephros, New Arkados, Llorens, Rorlenland, Kavagrad, Caellus, Ghillemear, Mexican Communists, Caspersland, Socialist Columbia, Transcommunist Republics, Kongoland, Aardvarkanistan, Anarchocommunists of the World, Henchikurin, Nangka, Dyl, Picuros, Slackertown, Buttia, Antinios, Elovera, Nepacton Murt, Martilliopen, Sorwickshire, Sylvlakia, Neu-Bethel, Silverfish37, Aetsveld-Aalstad, Grod Island, Philippine Marxist Government, New Volica, Socialist Great Picardy, Super Awesome Fun Times, Roma Norte, Chapolia Zranzia, Argentigrad, Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Kaamapoori, Soviet Catgirls, Old Corus, Anioniotopia, Asturies-Llion, Vesmeau, Claiomha, Agatep, Lastolana, Somiens-et-Haveras, and 6 others.Vilouki, Bisht, Delegations, Helionyx, Idontknowium, and Ezmwalia.