|Leader||Lodewijk-Asscher of Labour|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Diets is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lodewijk-Asscher of Labour with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 1.813 billion Dietsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waering. The average income tax rate is 80.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dietsian economy, worth 141 trillion Folders a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 77,778 Folders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, Dietsians incessantly needle their doctors for relief, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, and the government funds large training centres to turn Short-haired Dietsens into functioning members of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Diets's national animal is the Short-haired Dietsen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Franxxism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Diets was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport and Safest.
- : Diets was endorsed by The Republica Imperial of The New Mexican Confederation.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, the government funds large training centres to turn Short-haired Dietsens into functioning members of society.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, Dietsians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, murderers with law degrees can be seen swinging the gavel in courts.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, life expectancies inside correctional facilities vastly exceed the national average.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Diets voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
Endorsements Received: 74 » Imperium Anglorum, Prussian-Union, Saint Domingo, Elisabethshagen, Jim the Baptist, Nardin, Eritei, Regnum Italiae, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Shagolaa, Republic of Satherland, Feria-Alkaline, South St Maarten, An Clar, Stromia, Wiener-Neustadt, Parliamentary Laramidia, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Continental Social Democrats, The New Nordic Union, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Walfo, Alsted, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, Someseni, The Champions League, Neuchateau, Leranditale, Boldia, North of Americas, Sloburg, Pilipinas and Malaya, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, GanymedEuropa, Shaor, Ausvelt, Destyntine, Abject Ludicrosity, Socialist Balkans, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, Jahass, and 24 others.Mons Graupius, Lyallpur, Grodisze, Lodhs beard, Imperium Germaniae, The Oriental Empire, Vieternozsk, Rivierenland, Chioganah, Sienkahn, Othenhiem, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Crestphalia, Tarsena, Drew Durrnil, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, United Engiresco, Cotee, Bensonsign, and The New Mexican Confederation.