The Ministry of Die Kronprinzessin is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Die Kronprinzessin with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.919 billion Krondeutsch are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Healthcare, with Administration, Education, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kronstadt. The average income tax rate is 60.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Krondeutsch economy, worth 205 trillion Kronmarks a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 29,726 Kronmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings, artists are pillars of society, the nation's politicians are acknowledged as the most polite in the region to the dismay of comedians everywhere, and the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Die Kronprinzessin's national animal is the Adler, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Die Kronprinzessin was endorsed by The Empire of Lenlyvit.
- : Die Kronprinzessin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mount Seymour".
- : Die Kronprinzessin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Die Kronprinzessin, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
- : Following new legislation in Die Kronprinzessin, the nation's politicians are acknowledged as the most polite in the region to the dismay of comedians everywhere.
- : Following new legislation in Die Kronprinzessin, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Die Kronprinzessin, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Following new legislation in Die Kronprinzessin, untold millions of Kronmarks are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme.
- : Die Kronprinzessin was endorsed by The Rat Infested Republic of Drawception.
- : Die Kronprinzessin was endorsed by The Republic of Intrepsia.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Kantobliv, Blurabling, The Glorious Hypetrain, The Republic of Ataturkey, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, Phoenix Coalition, Prorescia, Fusco, Alpinumtia, Kingdom of Sacento, Naasiat Nuna, Malocia, The Southeast Earth, Nuestro Salvador de San Pedro, Bagong Timog Mindanao, Erycina, Solavenia, Leroysia, North Plegia, Intrepsia, Drawception, and Lenlyvit.