The Republic of Dictum Factum X is a very large, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Cat population. The hard-working population of 148 million Dictum Factum Xians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 14.8%.
The Dictum Factum Xian economy, worth 7.15 trillion Deneroes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 48,280 Deneroes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dictum Factum X's national animal is the Cat, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dictum Factum X's influence in From The End rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Dictum Factum X was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Dictum Factum X's influence in From The End rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Dictum Factum X's influence in From The End rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Dictum Factum X's influence in From The End rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Dictum Factum X relocated from Spear Danes to From The End.
- : Dictum Factum X's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Dictum Factum X applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Dictum Factum X relocated from From The End to Spear Danes.
- : Dictum Factum X resigned from the World Assembly.