The Rogue Nation of Diamond Sword Squad Leader is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed population of 972 million Diamond Sword Squad Leaderians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 47.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Diamond Sword Squad Leaderian economy, worth 56.6 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 58,240 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
All guns must be registered, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots, and citizens must pay to enjoy Diamond Sword Squad Leader's pristine beaches. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Diamond Sword Squad Leader's national animal is the Fox, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Diamond Sword Squad Leader's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Diamond Sword Squad Leader's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Diamond Sword Squad Leader applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Diamond Sword Squad Leader relocated from The United Countries of Canada to Crystal Falls.
- : Diamond Sword Squad Leader resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Diamond Sword Squad Leader's influence in The United Countries of Canada rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Diamond Sword Squad Leader relocated from Crystal Falls to The United Countries of Canada.
- : Diamond Sword Squad Leader endorsed The Federation of Disputed Characterization.
- : Diamond Sword Squad Leader was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Diamond Sword Squad Leader's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Page" to "Squire".