1. Only certain citizens are permitted to have firearms. Citizens who want the test may go to their local Town Hall.
2. If a citizen is found with a firearm and no license, they may be detained for up to 6 months in a local prison.
3. If a citizen was in the military in any capacity, they are allowed to have firearms. Upon joining the army, they receive a license.
4. Children are allowed to have BB guns once they turn 14.
Title 2: Property
1. If a citizen owns a certain piece of land, they can choose who can stay on that land or use it.
2. Parks and other certain government-owned land are open to the public
Title 3: Medical
1. Everyone is required to have a vaccine.
2. Medical Officers must have an authorized medical degree before they can conduct surgery.