|Faith||Cult of the Viceroy|
The Borisovian Regime of Depackya is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Mykhail Borisov with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, flagrant waste-dumping, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 6.397 billion Depackyans are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Administration also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dubrova. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 46.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Depackyan economy, worth a remarkable 3,171 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 495,752 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,467,516 per year while the poor average 131,543, a ratio of 11.2 to 1.
Graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', money grows on trees, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Depackyan Liberator", and the stratosphere is full of "silent but deadly" attacks from Mykhail Borisov's rear echelons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Depackya's national animal is the computer mouse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cult of the Viceroy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Depackya lost the endorsement of The Union of West Heisen.
- : Depackya withdrew its endorsement from The Union of West Heisen.
- : Following new legislation in Depackya, the stratosphere is full of "silent but deadly" attacks from Mykhail Borisov's rear echelons.
- : Following new legislation in Depackya, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Depackyan Liberator".
- : Following new legislation in Depackya, money grows on trees.
- : Following new legislation in Depackya, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Depackya, students who refuse to pray are expelled from school.
- : Following new legislation in Depackya, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Depackya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Depackya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 70 » Fetra, Aerilithia, Marthuania, ShrewLlamaLand, Penarastaria, Shiya, Consterius Reich, Inferno Drake, Vale Helsraetoni, Brennernatria, Sparkvernia, Aeioux, Exile Government of the RDFR, Impits Menouss, Medici Empire, Tertania, Miki14, Viremine, Panthera Order, Mayakava, Feuraxia, Deman Kalan, New England INC, The Destroyers of Christianity, Supolinia, The Nat Trote Kure, Jefferson Club, Hellslayer, Clippius Maximus, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Mousto Readia, The Dixie Confederate Union, Daulmark, HMS NHS, Hunem, Jocospor, Galamancia, Anomalokaris, New Sparta Ascendancy, Russian States of Eurasia, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Trivilin, Oigrim, Aryus Millitary Junta, The Very Dark Place, Golden Impirial Utopia, American Pere Housh, East Turzikstan, United Tatumia, and 20 others.New Destrucion, MineLegotipony, Eternal Iron, The land of certain death, Zicona, Anestesia, Ridnez, Thorstonia, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Sllonsonnopia, Cryptonnia, Kinegiener, Complete and Utter Freedom, Systemic Corruption, Holy Land Of Germania, East Hearth, Laffertty, PRT Tidewater, Vuskeawana, and Gopnikea.