|Leader||Mitael Gistie Deosdora|
The Expansive Empire of Deosdora is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mitael Gistie Deosdora with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate population of 5.716 billion Deosdorans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trozeia. The average income tax rate is 73.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Deosdoran economy, worth 842 trillion Deos a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 147,325 Deos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Etiquette guides advise visitors to 'grovel gracefully', citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, Mitael Gistie Deosdora is considering changing the Deosdoran flag to one with more glitter, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Deosdora's national animal is the Tri-Horned Deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mitaelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Deosdora was endorsed by The Free Land of A virtual triad.
- : Following new legislation in Deosdora, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Deosdora was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Deosdora, Mitael Gistie Deosdora is considering changing the Deosdoran flag to one with more glitter.
- : Following new legislation in Deosdora, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Deosdora, etiquette guides advise visitors to 'grovel gracefully'.
- : Deosdora endorsed The Free Archipelago of Platyperia.
- : Deosdora was endorsed by The Free Archipelago of Platyperia.
- : Following new legislation in Deosdora, people often get liposuction to reduce their air fares.
- : Following new legislation in Deosdora, legitimate job descriptions now include "smiling and waving".
Endorsements Received: 19 » Frinotonia, Tethys 13, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Theimpaler, Wymondham, Valerievna, Nonait, Indusslav, Wayneactia, Malphe II, Trilanian, Arkadia Universalis, Carthaginium, Knights of the Iron Solari, Great Baltic Empire, Yeagania, Big Boyz, Platyperia, and A virtual triad.