|Leader||Mitael Gistie Deosdora|
The Expansive Empire of Deosdora is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Mitael Gistie Deosdora with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 4.283 billion Deosdorans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trozeia. The average income tax rate is 70.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Deosdoran economy, worth 656 trillion Deos a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,276 Deos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Drug-related crimes carry the death penalty, tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office, and blind dates tend to result in bruised shins. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Deosdora's national animal is the Tri-Horned Deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mitaelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Deosdora was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Deosdora endorsed The Community of Thrallos.
- : Deosdora was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Deosdora was endorsed by The Community of Thrallos.
- : Deosdora endorsed The Kingdom of Kervewth.
- : Deosdora was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kervewth.
- : Following new legislation in Deosdora, blind dates tend to result in bruised shins.
- : Following new legislation in Deosdora, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office.
- : Following new legislation in Deosdora, tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Deosdora, drug-related crimes carry the death penalty.
Endorsements Received: 13 » Lukatonia, Frinotonia, Tethys 13, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Rigels Light, Uncute, Theimpaler, Wymondham, North Newlandishforth, Swebtartd, Helperness, Kervewth, and Thrallos.