The Holy Empire of Denui is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lou with an even hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, infamous sell-swords, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful population of 5.38 billion Denuians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Weast Girco. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Denuian economy, worth 744 trillion Danais a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 138,457 Danais, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, moonshine has made a resurgence, and edutainment video games are taking Denui's students to the next level. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Denui's national animal is the Monarch Butterfly, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Mazdayasna.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Denui was endorsed by The 🌾Feudal Socialist Cantons🌾 of Songateri.
- : Denui was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Seprum.
- : Following new legislation in Denui, edutainment video games are taking Denui's students to the next level.
- : Following new legislation in Denui, moonshine has made a resurgence.
- : Following new legislation in Denui, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Denui was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Denui was endorsed by The United States of Islan Messh.
- : Denui was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Denui, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
- : Following new legislation in Denui, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling".
Endorsements Received: 39 » Emaha, Archargentina, My Nation, Grand Abaco, Literian, Gufand, Moka Pamplemousses, Sulivannia, BBoss, Artannia, Great Sothos, Linkers Sha, Zuuri, The Egalitarian Dominion of Yutes, Parenlord, Asianite, Gouverne, Tyuleniy, Obets, United State of Ancolia, Northern Celtic Regions, Gullyslanarmaing, Europan Union, People of Nolan, The Mikalan Empire, Rennerlands, Rosemeir, Thaelle, Whestion, Heaveria, Narvatus, The Earths people, Leshava, Allinburg, Provence Town, Kitsunistan, Ceace, Seprum, and Songateri.