The Friendly Republic of Dennisov is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Siddhārtha Gautama with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 31.033 billion Dennisovians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded government is dominated by the Department of Education, although Social Policy, Environment, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ineptia but it is not clear why there. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Dennisovian economy, worth a remarkable 7,326 trillion quixotes a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 236,099 quixotes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation, and party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Dennisov's national animal is the beardog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dennisov was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shemiki.
- : Dennisov was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Sarahs-Texas.
- : Dennisov was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Sarah-Ville.
- : Dennisov was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Dennisov was endorsed by The City of Lewisville Texas.
- : Dennisov lost the endorsement of The City of Lewisville Texas.
- : Dennisov was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : Dennisov was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Dennisov voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Arab League"".
- : Dennisov was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.