|Leader||Emperor Arzejus of Hälej-Seßülia|
The Sacred Imperial States of Denado is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Arzejus of Hälej-Seßülia with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, triple-decker prams, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, cynical, humorless, devout population of 12.633 billion Denadens are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ördfaldtin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 45.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Dinaden economy, worth a remarkable 1,722 trillion Dinesmärches a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 136,361 Dinesmärches, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products, and minstrels carrying coconut shells provide sound effects wherever their nobles wander. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Denado's national animal is the Luckstpfaratti, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Denado, minstrels carrying coconut shells provide sound effects wherever their nobles wander.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Denado voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibit Private Prisons".
- : Following new legislation in Denado, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, tourists are duped into trimming hedges for the horsy-set.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, female brains are believed to heat up dangerously when 'overclocked'.
- : Denado was endorsed by The Empire of Galfni.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, toddler groups haven taken over local libraries.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, lending money has become a major liability.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Americastrailia, Your Imaginary Friend, Rommanda, Axixic, Perchan, Treadwellia, Mainze, Ergtrini, Othan, Guiness Freaks, Sophisica, Lazarene Ryccia, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Middle Ketalia, Aflana, Port Flynt, Lingord, Zirachia, Paline, New Rogernomics, Caybow, Aleckandor, The American Powerhouse, Volac, Hycronesia, Astalen, ZeinLan, Nofflen, Burning Pants, Tiegenhof, Haviarda, Leton, Wishper, Derthal, Dracovis, Russiane, Zadaria, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Sireco, Skin Nation The Second, Emperor PJ, The Great Shepherds, Kappan, Red-Black Scar, Bobs raider puppet, Pioneer Pool, Scani, Margandy, Halliway, Kan Po, and 39 others.Snoodum, Nilfheimr, Wintermoot III, Darkium, Republic of South Carolina, Bhiff, The Utopian Initiative, The Torrentin, Courlany, The most Peaceful Land of Paisland, Ecchi Unlimited, Hickerbilly, The Daedric Lords, Fluffiness, Aaecilia, Xracona, Loftegen 2, Mzeusia, Auralon, Richtera, Laporter, Egyptos, Sulfux, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Capercom, Leonism, Miriflower, General Mike, Altmar, Tragic Magic, Varotium, SunnyPhiladelphia, Steel Vagabonds, The Celestial Lands, Aguaria Major, The Salvation States, The Illusian Empire, and Galfni.