The Armed Republic of DEN Raiders is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, infamous sell-swords, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 300 million DEN Raidersians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26.4%.
The very strong DEN Raidersian economy, worth 19.6 trillion Gold Dublooms a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 65,269 Gold Dublooms, with the richest citizens earning 7.6 times as much as the poorest.
Selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, employees are told they can avoid traffic jams by starting work at 4 AM, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services, and midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DEN Raiders's national animal is the Chameleon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DEN Raiders was endorsed by The Distant Dreamer of Chimes.
- : DEN Raiders was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : DEN Raiders was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : DEN Raiders was endorsed by The Divine Christian Regency of Aqueira.
- : DEN Raiders was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : DEN Raiders was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Minskiev.
- : DEN Raiders was endorsed by The What Am I of Lansaka.
- : DEN Raiders was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : DEN Raiders lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in DEN Raiders, midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency.