|Capital||Sector 182 in War Commander|
|Leader||New Florence Marie Gen Powell|
The Armed Republic of DEN Raiders is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by New Florence Marie Gen Powell with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, soft-spoken computers, and aversion to nipples. The hard-nosed population of 2.163 billion DEN Raidersians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sector 182 in War Commander. The average income tax rate is 29.7%.
The strong DEN Raidersian economy, worth 142 trillion Gold Dublooms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Pizza Delivery. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 65,796 Gold Dublooms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
The DEN Raidersian war navy contains an oddly large number of luxury yachts and cruise liners, one does not simply walk into the tundra, taxi drivers seem less xenophobic these days, and fish with fish chips have become the new DEN Raidersian food staple. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DEN Raiders's national animal is the Chameleon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DEN Raiders was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : DEN Raiders voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Following new legislation in DEN Raiders, fish with fish chips have become the new DEN Raidersian food staple.
- : Following new legislation in DEN Raiders, taxi drivers seem less xenophobic these days.
- : Following new legislation in DEN Raiders, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Following new legislation in DEN Raiders, the DEN Raidersian war navy contains an oddly large number of luxury yachts and cruise liners.
- : Following new legislation in DEN Raiders, there's a mortuary next to every DEN Raidersian restaurant.
- : DEN Raiders was endorsed by The Social Autocracy of Greater Zeritae.
- : DEN Raiders voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altmoras".
- : DEN Raiders voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safety and Integrity in Conflict Journalism".