|Currency||Official Labor Credit|
|Animal||Proletarian Bunny Rabbit|
The United Workers' Republics of Democratic East-Asia is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, digital currency, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate population of 5.269 billion East Asian Comrades are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beijing. The average income tax rate is 83.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The East Asian economy, worth 387 trillion Official Labor Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 73,635 Official Labor Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Proletarian Bunny Rabbitball fields, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet, and tourists avoid using the nation's bugged phones and monitored internet. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Democratic East-Asia's national animal is the Proletarian Bunny Rabbit, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Democratic East-Asia's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Democratic East-Asia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Democratic East-Asia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Democratic East-Asia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Democratic East-Asia's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Democratic East-Asia altered its national flag.
- : Democratic East-Asia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Democratic East-Asia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Democratic East-Asia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Democratic East-Asia was refounded in Osiris.