|Currency||Franco de Monsa|
The Principality of Del Monsa is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 423 million Del Monsans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Welfare, with Education, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. The average income tax rate is 9.3%.
The Del Monsan economy, worth 16.0 trillion Franco de Monsas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is 37,933 Franco de Monsas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Del Monsa's national animal is the Hifax, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Del Monsa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Del Monsa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Del Monsa's influence in Astyria rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Del Monsa applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Del Monsa's influence in Astyria rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Del Monsa's influence in Astyria rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Del Monsa's influence in Astyria rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Del Monsa's influence in Astyria rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Del Monsa relocated from Monsa to Astyria.
- : Del Monsa altered its national flag.