The High Empire of Decorder is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Bad Ray with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, zero percent divorce rate, and soft-spoken computers. The cheerful, devout population of 5.252 billion Decorderians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Morata. The average income tax rate is 90.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Decorderian economy, worth 583 trillion Rossettas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 111,181 Rossettas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government, the election for Bad Ray's office's janitor is heating up, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, and town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Decorder's national animal is the Dove, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Decorderism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Decorder's influence in The Empire of Lights rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Decorder's influence in The Empire of Lights rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Decorder's influence in The Empire of Lights rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Decorder's influence in The Empire of Lights rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Decorder's influence in The Empire of Lights rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Decorder relocated from Lazarus to The Empire of Lights.
- : Decorder was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Decorder ceased to exist in The Empire of Lights.
- : Decorder was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Decorder's influence in The Empire of Lights rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".