|Leader||The Person Nearly Everyone Voted For|
The Secret Tree House Club of Decent Humans is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Person Nearly Everyone Voted For with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, daily referendums, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.471 billion Decent Humans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bubble Bobble. The average income tax rate is 76.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Decent Humanian economy, worth 82.8 trillion Shiny Shapeses a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,319 Shiny Shapeses, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations, voting is voluntary, and both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Decent Humans's national animal is the harlequin shrimp, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Chillwhateverism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Decent Humans was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and Most Income Equality.
- : Decent Humans was endorsed by The Free Land of Makykay.
- : Decent Humans was endorsed by The Emerging Anime Killer of Drewish.
- : Decent Humans was endorsed by The Empire of Solsevara.
- : Decent Humans lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Decent Humans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Decent Humans, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : Following new legislation in Decent Humans, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Decent Humans, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Decent Humans, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Kuriko, The Soylent Green Party, Ignis Cinere, Blogotopia, Tzo, Valentian Elysium, Seantonia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Testa, Nooooooooooooooo, Northern African Sahara, Zeganas, Chip Skylark, Eist, Karlando, Anollasia, Gal Cradia, Vivolkha, Gewisse, Old Atlantica, Old Tryst, Wysrod, Northern Nivaria, Tindomelia, Krystalveil, Flex Lexington, Novegia, The Snake Brotherhood, The Biggles Syndicate, Achiotopia, Manonmanistan, The Parandeam, New Fania, Alaxia, Vill Send, Recon Island, Ishkabibber, AciaciaMont, Zinzdan, Ao Kuang, The Republic of Osea, Xemja, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Tamsalin, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Republic of Karskarovyt, Evertopia, Nublar Paradox, Ehrgeizig, and 23 others.Lunador, Leprechaun Gold, Dustwind, Andaristiva, Anisopterra, Great Ranges, Calrad, Creeptopia, Kachikawawa, Point Comfort Colony, Waitiki, Greenmont Federation, United North American Islands, Pianaville, Liberdon, Namakan, Bailsland, Palvat, Bortheria, HumanSanity, Solsevara, Drewish, and Makykay.