|Currency||M and Ms|
The Kingdom of Debussy is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Claude with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.396 billion Impressionists have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paris. The average income tax rate is 76.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Debussyian economy, worth 120 trillion M and Ms a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 86,434 M and Ms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers, anti-environmentalist dissidents must beware of government plants in their midst, stray cats threaten the fledgling avian-based internet, and incompetent former soldiers have been re-employed as incompetent cleaners and kitchen staff. Crime is totally unknown. Debussy's national animal is the Moose, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Debussy lost the endorsement of The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : Debussy endorsed The Federation of Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina.
- : Debussy was endorsed by The Federation of Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina.
- : Debussy lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Debussy, incompetent former soldiers have been re-employed as incompetent cleaners and kitchen staff.
- : Following new legislation in Debussy, stray cats threaten the fledgling avian-based internet.
- : Following new legislation in Debussy, anti-environmentalist dissidents must beware of government plants in their midst.
- : Debussy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Debussy altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Debussy, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers.
Endorsements Received: 125 » New Rogernomics, Aflana, Loftegen 3, Mainze, Leonism, Greater Hopeville, Wencee, Northern Rosary Isles, Surd, Lazarene Ryccia, Shaunborough, Steel Vagabonds, Arkanik, Winx club, Port Flynt, Darcaethir, Burning Pants, Letnem, Aguaria Major, Makdon, Sletho, Astalen, Thetraxia, Rommanda, Othan, Souichis Selfish Nation, Denado, Navordia, Axixic, Laporter, Aegis-5, Bravenewworld, Versail, Alopecia Totalis, Sombrassino, Manaric, Irapolis, NoDrugCrimeTown, Vri, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Ni Hon, Aletian, Marcellinople, Courlany, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Roridat, Trumps Dictatorship, Sneyland, Arnasas, Neo-Cambria, and 75 others.Caybow, Darkium, Sharps inc, Nargorthia, Androidistan, So-ong, Zetaopalatopia, The Northern Mountaineers, ErgTrini, Quintes, Pama Freeza, Baelju, Muhland, Snoodum, Almain, Northern Westwald, Provincias Unidas de Sur, Liberentis, Fissure Town, Sireco, Auralon, Emperor PJ, Praenestia, Rangers Brotherhood, Xemja, Tristin, Mussoliniburg, Uhanda, Cieran, The New California Republic, The Rin Mang, Roboponainia, Outlaw Conformity, Aaecilia, Bobs raider puppet, Norse Island, Great Saksala, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Russiane, Nova Zemlya, The empire of Al, Issrak-om, Grand Place, Xracona, Kan Po, Nestand Ale, Kamikaze89, Yocat, Hycronesia, The Celestial Lands, United Soviet States of Bacon, Lugmeltistan, Chickensland, Wishper, Andyr, TypoTech, Sophisica, Snipeower, Wilhelmsborough, Ecchi Unlimited, Aadjunckistan, Ioboriya, Ikania, Aleckandor, Tottoro, Capercom, Watchlandia, The Illusian Empire, Inceptio, Skin Nation The Second, Aenea, Illuminati Switzerland, Luilamuin, Mordant, and Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina.