The Empire of Dealeria is a small, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 36 million Dealerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 42.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Dealerian economy, worth 1.57 trillion Dealerian Empyreans a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 43,691 Dealerian Empyreans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
International tensions are high as Dealeria threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, and the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dealeria's national animal is the Dealerian Blackbear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dealeria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Secret Treaties"".
- : Dealeria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Promoting Natural Sciences in Schools"".
- : Dealeria approved the World Assembly proposal "Ensuring Commercial Vessel Navigation".
- : Dealeria approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Ban on Secret Treaties"".
- : Dealeria lodged a message on the The Redlands Regional Message Board.
- : Dealeria changed its national motto to "Pro Deo et patria, atque Pro aris et focis!".
- : Following new legislation in Dealeria, the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear.
- : Following new legislation in Dealeria, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Dealeria, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Dealeria was reclassified from "Conservative Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Reddington States.