The Returning to Defending of Daynor is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Rand Fairless with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 24.293 billion Daynes are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Friedburg. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Daynish economy, worth a remarkable 4,385 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 180,528 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
Popular candidates who don't suffer last-second political scandals tend to get fished out of the Friedburg River, drowning sailors are hung out to dry, criminals are thrown to the crows to repay their debt to society, and the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Daynor's national animal is the crow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Daynorism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Daynor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Daynor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Daynor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market and Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Daynor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Daynor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Daynor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Daynor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Daynor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Daynor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry and Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Daynor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided.