|Leader||Sovereign Anima II|
|Faith||The Freezing Moon|
The Gothic Monarchy of Dawcreek is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sovereign Anima II with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, national health service, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.649 billion Dawcreekians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Filosofem. The average income tax rate is 81.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Dawcreekian economy, worth a remarkable 1,500 trillion Keenans a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Retail, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 322,771 Keenans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details, army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers, foreign aid is a seedy business, and childhood friends of Sovereign Anima II are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dawcreek's national animal is the Western Jackdaw, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Freezing Moon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dawcreek was endorsed by The Empire of Gigaia.
- : Dawcreek was endorsed by The Federal Republic of North Sovakia.
- : Following new legislation in Dawcreek, childhood friends of Sovereign Anima II are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense.
- : Dawcreek voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Declaration on Hippopotamuses".
- : Following new legislation in Dawcreek, foreign aid is a seedy business.
- : Following new legislation in Dawcreek, army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Dawcreek, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details.
- : Following new legislation in Dawcreek, the comic book series 'Sovereign Anima II and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Dawcreek lodged a message on the Wintreath Regional Message Board.
- : Dawcreek voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Factory Farming Ban".
Endorsements Received: 45 » Platinum Skills, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, Wintermoot, New Narag Empire, Geramundo, Stephenese Republic, Melehan, Weihbach, The Vanishing Shores, Bostovania, The Stigyan Triumvirate, ImperialRussia, Shy Guy Nation, Sorali, Aspellia, Zinnea, Reactia, Dawsinian, The Turlesz, Andromedian, Arindille, The Greenlandic North, Cozia, XXURBANXX, Ehrenfest, Hogwarts AL, Lattvland, Bel0s, Newer Tyga Islands, Kingdom of Sisnajini, Nobtialeo, Havenesia, Wheopia, Putinskaya, Murdenholl, Eas Knine, Cemourana, Goonsbury, Harwinolian, Axbreia, Konungsland, Lukashenka, Sacri, North Sovakia, and Gigaia.