|Leader||Tsar Belus II|
|Animal||Stor Davkreekisk Bjørn|
The Tsarist Autocracy of Dawcreek is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Tsar Belus II with an iron fist, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.704 billion Dawcreekians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Filosofem. The average income tax rate is 81.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dawcreekian economy, worth a remarkable 1,173 trillion Burzums a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Retail, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 316,778 Burzums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Interest in globalism never flags, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, the world still seems flat to some people in space, and five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dawcreek's national animal is the Stor Davkreekisk Bjørn, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Sekulær Humanisme.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dawcreek, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes.
- : Dawcreek voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Dawcreek, the world still seems flat to some people in space.
- : Following new legislation in Dawcreek, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
- : Following new legislation in Dawcreek, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Dawcreek endorsed The Demonic Holiness of Sapphiron.
- : Dawcreek was endorsed by The Demonic Holiness of Sapphiron.
- : Dawcreek changed its national leader to "Tsar Belus II".
- : Dawcreek changed its national capital to "Filosofem".
- : Following new legislation in Dawcreek, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Platinum Skills, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, Wintermoot, New Narag Empire, Geramundo, Stephenese Republic, Melehan, Weihbach, The Vanishing Shores, Bostovania, The Stigyan Triumvirate, ImperialRussia, Kadonia, Shy Guy Nation, Sorali, Konungsland, Aspellia, Zinnea, Aahtohallan, Reactia, Dawsinian, The Turlesz, North Russian Republic, Andromedian, New Vitalania, Arindille, Scaiji, The Greenlandic North, Cozia, The Library of Wan Shi Tong, XXURBANXX, Ehrenfest, Hogwarts AL, Lattvland, Bel0s, Newer Tyga Islands, Gocia, Michalak, and Sapphiron.