|Animal||Lucky Vampired Santa|
The Holy Empire of DavanteAdams is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Davante ADAMS with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, zero percent divorce rate, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 942 million DavanteAdamsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of AdamsBurg. The average income tax rate is 23.5%.
The frighteningly efficient DavanteAdamsian economy, worth 108 trillion Moneys a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 115,157 Moneys, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the DavanteAdamsian Space Agency, the country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms, and one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DavanteAdams's national animal is the Lucky Vampired Santa, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DavanteAdams was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : DavanteAdams voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : DavanteAdams voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : DavanteAdams was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in DavanteAdams, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : DavanteAdams applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in DavanteAdams, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.
- : Following new legislation in DavanteAdams, the country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions.
- : Following new legislation in DavanteAdams, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the DavanteAdamsian Space Agency.
- : Following new legislation in DavanteAdams, barbers who trim a few inches of hair bill the government for their labor.
Endorsements Received: None.