|Leader||the Supreme Emperor|
|Faith||the Imperial Cult|
The Galactic Imperium Invictum of Darkium is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Supreme Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 21.224 billion Darkians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dawn's City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Darkiumian economy, worth an astonishing 10,374 trillion DSCS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 488,820 DSCS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, devotion to God is only skin-deep, and torture is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darkium's national animal is the Imperial Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, devotion to God is only skin-deep.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Darkium endorsed The Empire of Aegis-5.
- : Darkium was endorsed by The Empire of Aegis-5.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, the Darkiumian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Aflana, Aleckandor, Treadwellia, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, Aaecilia, Nargorthia, Aigania, Pherttsylvania, Ni Hon, Malayas, Marcellinople, Saundie, Emperor PJ, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Claraxia, Rangers Brotherhood, Dhan, Praenestia, Arkanik, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Wishper, Marionetonia, Killer Kitty, Sireco, The Rin Mang, Hycronesia, Caybow, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Sophisica, The Torrentin, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Denado, General Mike, Axixic, Port Flynt, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Capercom, and 57 others.Halliway, Steel Vagabonds, The Illusian Empire, Turkish-Ottoman, Xandopia, The Copper States, Vri, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, Richtera, Custadia, New Canadian Military Junta, Frankish Peoples, Bravenewworld, Stevoria, Cauteria, Germansberg, Leton, Mussoliniburg, Middle Ketalia, Tolfaer, Snipeower, Xracona, Luilamuin, Volac, Norse Island, Letnem, Trumps Dictatorship, Zetaopalatopia, Winx club, Pama Freeza, Roboponainia, Fissure Town, Baelju, Auralon, Shalohite, Nova Zemlya, Nestand Ale, The Salvation States, Grand Place, The Utopian Initiative, Sletho, Temmi, Greater Hopeville, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Fortytipper, Hickerbilly, Chickensland, Cossack Peoples, Sinasura, Fluffiness, Nofflen, Loftegen 3, Xondonia, Yocat, and Aegis-5.