|Leader||the Supreme Emperor|
|Faith||the Imperial Cult|
The Galactic Imperium Invictum of Darkium is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Supreme Emperor with an iron fist, and renowned for its digital currency, national health service, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 24.5 billion Darkians are ruled with an iron fist by the socialist government, which grants its people the freedom to do whatever they like so long as it doesn't involve getting richer than anybody else or challenging the government.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dawn's City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Darkiumian economy, worth an astonishing 12,066 trillion DSCS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 492,503 DSCS, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Darkians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns, the doctor has cold hands, a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat", and expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darkium's national animal is the Imperial Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Darkium was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Dekmix.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat".
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, the doctor has cold hands.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, Darkians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling.
- : Darkium endorsed The Principality of An Enigmatic Mongoose.
- : Darkium was endorsed by The Principality of An Enigmatic Mongoose.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, short shrift is being given to applications for political asylum from illegal immigrants.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, government agents stalk the aisles of grocery stores for out-of-stock medications.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Aleckandor, Treadwellia, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, Aaecilia, Nargorthia, Aigania, Pherttsylvania, Ni Hon, Marcellinople, Saundie, Emperor PJ, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Claraxia, Rangers Brotherhood, Dhan, Praenestia, Arkanik, New Rogernomics, Wishper, Killer Kitty, Caybow, Greygard, Denado, General Mike, Axixic, Port Flynt, Perchan, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Custadia, New Canadian Military Junta, Zetaopalatopia, Winx club, Auralon, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Fortytipper, Leonism, Watchlandia, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Ashoy, Nucular, Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, and 19 others.Othan, Frankender, Debussy, Ecchi Unlimited, Hukaa, Surd, Tjabino, Normianm Empire, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Steel Vagabonds, The Gelseen Hegemony, Fellow Atheists and Skeptics, Capercom, Tolfaer, Davidianian, Ramrajya Rashtra, An Enigmatic Mongoose, and Dekmix.