The Holy Empire of Darayava is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Himedara with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.07 billion Darayavans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darapolis. The average income tax rate is 90.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Darayavan economy, worth 865 trillion Vas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 107,255 Vas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians accost strangers in the street to ask their problems, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, the Violetist community celebrates bombshells being dropped on Darayava, and children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darayava's national animal is the Kodkod, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Darayava was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Darayava was endorsed by The DoReMiFa Beat of Thaw.
- : Darayava endorsed The DoReMiFa Beat of Thaw.
- : Darayava was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Darayava was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Darayava was endorsed by The Clockwork Plague of BlackLight Covenant.
- : Darayava was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Chinohana.
- : Darayava was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Darayava's influence in The Glorious Nations of Iwaku rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Darayava applied to join the World Assembly.