The Holy Empire of Darayava is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Himedara with a fair hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, keen interest in outer space, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.305 billion Darayavans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darapolis. The average income tax rate is 91.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Darayavan economy, worth 993 trillion Vas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 106,763 Vas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Himedara is considering changing the Darayavan flag to one with more glitter, socialism gives everyone a share of the economy's growing carbon footprint, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach, and an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darayava's national animal is the Kodkod, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Darayava's influence in The Glorious Nations of Iwaku fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Darayava's influence in The Glorious Nations of Iwaku rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Darayava was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Darayava was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Darayava endorsed The Trritoris of Rassera.
- : Darayava was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Darayava was endorsed by The Trritoris of Rassera.
- : Darayava was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Darayava, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc.
- : Following new legislation in Darayava, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.