|Leader||Secretary General Elizabeth Holland|
The Socialist Republic of Dansha is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Secretary General Elizabeth Holland with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.295 billion Danshans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bastion. The average income tax rate is 85.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Danshan economy, worth a remarkable 1,480 trillion Danshan Pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 120,396 Danshan Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Imitation is the sincerest form of felony, seasonal hay-fever sufferers are attending government drug counselling sessions to get free doughnuts, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, and Secretary General Elizabeth Holland's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dansha's national animal is the Danshan Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dansha was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Dansha was endorsed by The Kingdom of Whale Republic.
- : Dansha was endorsed by The Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Dansha was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Dansha was endorsed by The Queendom of Hukaa.
- : Dansha voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Assemble".
- : Dansha was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Dansha applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Dansha was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Dansha was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and Highest Economic Output and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.