The Socialist State of Danorcona is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Streustead Ivanov ||| with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.6 billion Danorconan Citizens are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Streustead. The average income tax rate is 81.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Danorconan economy, worth 179 trillion Star Credits a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 112,190 Star Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, government agents stalk the aisles of grocery stores for out-of-stock medications, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, and abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Danorcona's national animal is the Danorcona Shepherd, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Danorcona was endorsed by The Constitutional Empire of Xagill.
- : Danorcona was endorsed by The Stratocratic Winterland of Illusia and Neverendia.
- : Danorcona was endorsed by The Spooky Specters of Pallaith.
- : Danorcona was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Danorcona, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances.
- : Following new legislation in Danorcona, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist.
- : Following new legislation in Danorcona, government agents stalk the aisles of grocery stores for out-of-stock medications.
- : Following new legislation in Danorcona, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Danorcona, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages.
- : Danorcona was endorsed by The Republic of Shadowrik.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Gladio II, Notyoutopia, Vogonlandia, Aerilia, ThE eNd oF eE, Forunte, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Buckerino, Kaschovia, PlanetPunk, Elhomna, Universal State Formula, Sanjurika, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, McMasterdonia, Agrauron, Diodone, Astal Aavors, Mzeusia, Kwaj, Stareogratia, The Utopian Movement, Territorio di Nessuno, Coemgen, Midds Conia, Sil Dorsett, NatsukiLand, Bharathvarsh, SillyString, Wodan, Pakistan 001, Bayern-Straubing, Holy Oranz, Selfgradatude, Wineclaw, Vegetarian States, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Cloydicia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, AdyLand, Inzland, Sunto, Che Sana Und, Malvad, Gospel Power, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Prevaland, The Free Californian People, and 12 others.Sheppey, Coppicia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Eglise Sainte Eve, Reannia, Bridgett, Thenaca, Outer Egorniand, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Illusia and Neverendia, and Xagill.