The Democratic Republic of Danonigmaria is a huge, genial nation, notable for its stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic, devout population of 238 million Danonigmarians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 43.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Danonigmarian economy, worth 5.71 trillion florins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 23,978 florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself, and lending money has become a major liability. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Danonigmaria's national animal is the kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Danonigmaria was endorsed by The Republic of Ecologiania.
- : Danonigmaria was endorsed by The Anarcho-Communist Alliance of Duneraven.
- : Danonigmaria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kaltea.
- : Danonigmaria was endorsed by The Republic of Pom Lunce.
- : Danonigmaria was endorsed by The Progressive Republic of Yondoria.
- : Danonigmaria was endorsed by The Confederacy of Adawu.
- : Danonigmaria was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Michis.
- : Danonigmaria was endorsed by The Federation of Ressadina.
- : Danonigmaria was endorsed by The United Socialist Barangays of Nangka.
- : Danonigmaria was endorsed by The Republic of Remnants of the Pacific.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Sylh Alanor, Melenavenia, Tiralta, Grayk San, Liphia, Narwhal, Typica, Aephony, The Star Enpire, Vikoland, The Land Named Bob, Fel Vudos, Applemarsh, Junitaki-cho, Nekhuser-Ra, Araine, Ladita, Porthosia, Inaros OPA, Tovenia, New Filippe, Remnants of the Pacific, Nangka, Ressadina, Michis, Adawu, Yondoria, Kaltea, Duneraven, and Ecologiania.