|Leader||The High Council|
|Faith||The Goodest Kush|
The Allied States of Dankinsted is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by The High Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, public floggings, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.566 billion Stoners are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Smokesville. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dankinstedian economy, worth 288 trillion grams a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 112,351 grams, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Interest in globalism never flags, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in The High Council's bedroom, and power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dankinsted's national animal is the House Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Goodest Kush.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dankinsted, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky.
- : Dankinsted voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Following new legislation in Dankinsted, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in The High Council's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Dankinsted, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work.
- : Following new legislation in Dankinsted, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Dankinsted, "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up.
- : Following new legislation in Dankinsted, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Dankinsted voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Dankinsted, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
- : Dankinsted was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Fujai, Bran Astor, Westwind, Divina Patriae, Liberillia, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Nedtherland, Papercuts and Skittles, Kittenlicious, Shaqolandia, Recuecn, Pandaland II, Tropical Isles, Dilber, Akshireuya, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Bhang Bhang Duc, Gryphonian Alliance, The United Republic of Westend, Mathematania, Pandaland III, DiscGolfLand, Atheist States of Philippines, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, Cryland, The Unified Missourtama States, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Eienn, Plankstein, Hiems, Saransh, Anuubis, Quevilis, Holmani, Sniper Slayers, Scationtanland, The Antarctic Empires, Numpties, New Velka, Loegries, Pepinooo, Av Libertas Vindex, Desmosthenes and Burke, Gastenburg, and 17 others.Constantinopolisia, Thyrall, Ahssn, Thevinia, Emark, Giovanniland, Ellcrys, San Diego Islands, Samueliebox, Champaign, Isle Royale, Gracelantia, Mediobogdum, The Grandest Empire, Twisted Duality, Hamburg Neo, and Carvell.