The Republic of Daniel Webster is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning Eagle population. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.732 billion Daniel Websterians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 14.7%.
The strong Daniel Websterian economy, worth 72.0 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is 41,584 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Daniel Webster's national animal is the Eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Daniel Webster's influence in The Library of Congress rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Daniel Webster's influence in The Library of Congress rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Daniel Webster's influence in The Library of Congress rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Daniel Webster was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry and Largest Basket Weaving Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Daniel Webster's influence in The Library of Congress rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Daniel Webster's influence in The Library of Congress rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Daniel Webster altered its national flag.
- : Daniel Webster relocated from The Pacific to The Library of Congress.
- : Daniel Webster was founded in The Pacific.