The Socialist Republic of Dangine is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Indah Měilý with a fair hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 7.735 billion Dangineans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kota Bintang. The average income tax rate is 97.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Danginean economy, worth a remarkable 1,859 trillion Dangoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 240,458 Dangoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, international collectors know that a grease-stain on a work of art probably means it's passed through Dangine, endangered bison are herded across the border to prevent them from trampling on native prairie grass, and unemployed butchers line the streets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dangine's national animal is the Quokka, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dangine was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Dangine agreed to construct embassies between Japanese Black Metal Scene and 0 0 0.
- : Dangine agreed to construct embassies between Hells Headbangers and 0 0 0.
- : Dangine's influence in The North Pacific fell from "Sprat" to "Minnow".
- : Dangine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Dangine was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Governments and the Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Dangine was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Dangine agreed to construct embassies between Japanese Black Metal Scene and The Germanic isles.
- : Dangine was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Dangine's influence in The North Pacific fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".