The Rogue Nation of Dami Roe is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Blobian Blobby with an even hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, avant-garde cinema, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.605 billion Dami Roeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dami Roe. The average income tax rate is 66.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Dami Roean economy, worth 188 trillion Quantoes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is 72,547 Quantoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prison overcrowding is being addressed with a series of short sharp shocks, gossip magazines have pictures of Blobian Blobby sunbathing on the beach with political rivals, pushy mums tell their kids to be doctors and engineers but steer them away from being penniless lawyers, and hospitals scramble for new disinfectants following a ban on rubbing alcohol. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dami Roe's national animal is the Blob fish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dami Roe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Dami Roe's influence in New Western Empire rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Dami Roe altered its national flag.
- : Dami Roe relocated from Balder to New Western Empire.
- : Dami Roe was refounded in Balder.
- : Dami Roe ceased to exist in New Western Empire.
- : Dami Roe was endorsed by Indansa.
- : Dami Roe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Dami Roe was endorsed by Pax capital.
- : Dami Roe was endorsed by The Republic of Davnar.