The Nomadic Peoples of Damanucus is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Passenly Barr-Dayg with an even hand, and renowned for its hatred of cheese, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 26.816 billion Damanucans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Triolin. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Damanucan economy, worth a remarkable 4,509 trillion damanucan lire a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 168,161 damanucan lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Getting an autograph has become harder than ever, bemused schoolkids colour in their favourite quadratic equations with crayons, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds, and in court almost every witness is a hostile witness. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Damanucus's national animal is the chameleon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Damanucus was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : Damanucus's influence in New Warsaw Pact fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Damanucus's influence in New Warsaw Pact rose from "Sprat" to "Powerbroker".
- : Damanucus relocated from Lazarus to New Warsaw Pact.
- : Damanucus was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Damanucus ceased to exist in New Warsaw Pact.
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The Federation of Xylapan.
- : Damanucus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The People's Republic of Dracut.
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The Republic of The Filipino Nation.