The Nomadic Peoples of Damanucus is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Passenly Barr-Dayg with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 16.952 billion Damanucans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Triolin. The average income tax rate is 89.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Damanucan economy, worth a remarkable 2,636 trillion damanucan lire a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 155,505 damanucan lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries, people invite random old men into their homes to play with their kids, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Damanucus's national animal is the chameleon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The Confederacy of Hyprice.
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The Empire of Ranilums.
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The Republic of Haasia.
- : Damanucus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, people invite random old men into their homes to play with their kids.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, religious bigotry and a fear of outsiders have replaced religious studies in schools.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Technocratic Republic of Vinnland, Stease, Nyranov, Hajirah, Mikoyansk, Frasuly, Plunkaroo, Roamerdale, Grand Arkadian Republic, Kokoku, Sordica, Theodosiya, Althainia, Heroica, Ignuscenta, Raven Skull, Cesurion, Obliquity, Pomontanium, Albaz, Anthem Sovereign, Trollyton, Rowaklia, Harkain, Belaragua, Pacificora, Ambarsia, Florginea, The Boras, Tansmeir, Tylerites, The Clarion, Belira, Albrust, Retash, Familee, Negresia and Gruenia, Peoples Dank Republic of Koreitnamistan, Sjakistan, Summitar, Czrebekistan, Philadelphus, Flaves, Empire of the People, Jecc, Wrinyil, Feu de Glace, Sciussis, Rein, Alloning Alictinkild, and 5 others.Land Of The Rattlesnakes, Gaerim, Herzegovenia, Haasia, and Hyprice.