|Leader||König Manfred III|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Dalmannia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by König Manfred III with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.758 billion Dalmannians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Clarstadt. The average income tax rate is 65.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dalmannian economy, worth 187 trillion Dalsmarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 106,521 Dalsmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
No one is quite sure what many government officials look like, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants, and swings are now more popular than see-saws in children's playgrounds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dalmannia's national animal is the Dalmannian Shepmatian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Exspirivatism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dalmannia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Dalmannia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Dalmannia, swings are now more popular than see-saws in children's playgrounds.
- : Dalmannia was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Dalmannia, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Following new legislation in Dalmannia, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Dalmannia, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Dalmannia endorsed The Morning Peace of Apabeossie.
- : Dalmannia was endorsed by The Morning Peace of Apabeossie.
- : Following new legislation in Dalmannia, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Clarstadt for fear of causing a fuss.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Imperium Anglorum, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Elisabethshagen, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, Republic of Satherland, Dark Matter, Northern German Federation, RepublicofBlanc, Stromia, Regnum Italiae, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, The New Nordic Union, Walfo, Ostermarch, Puerto Thelosia, British Norklon, Wombelland, Saiwania, The Wretched of this Earth, Ansington, The Mongol Plain, Chioganah, Lovisa, Betasia, Outer Sparta, Lord Sapre, Nardin, Trixeland, Slavorussia, The Greater Eastern Republic, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, An Clar, Shagolaa, Supcotia, Wiener-Neustadt, Continental Social Democrats, Invernessia, Prussian-Union, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Umeria, Bohomo, Falvaard, Dauershire, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Nuweland, and 50 others.Durlia, The Champions League, Someseni, Lyallpur, Monte Naranja, Pilipinas and Malaya, Destyntine, Chronus, Leranditale, North of Americas, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, GanymedEuropa, Artonin, Imperium Germaniae, Shaor, Socialist Balkans, Abject Ludicrosity, Toaddia, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, Jahass, Old World Order, Sloburg, Soviet Krussia, Mons Graupius, Viktorias, Desibia, Vieternozsk, Rivierenland, Lodhs beard, Sienkahn, Othenhiem, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Leszno, Wessex and Cornwall, Azitupia, Meropis, Ukallingrad, Crestphalia, The New Mexican Confederation, Drew Durrnil, Mallesia, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, United Engiresco, Enway, and Apabeossie.