The Constitutional Monarchy of Dalmannia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 566 million Dalmannians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Clarstadt. The average income tax rate is 41.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Dalmannian economy, worth 62.2 trillion Dalsmarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 109,933 Dalsmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details, Formula One cars in Dalmannia boast 56 miles per gallon, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, and grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dalmannia's national animal is the Dalmannian Shepmatian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dalmannia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : Dalmannia endorsed The Comunidad Socialista of Alienage.
- : Dalmannia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : Dalmannia was endorsed by The Comunidad Socialista of Alienage.
- : Following new legislation in Dalmannia, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them.
- : Following new legislation in Dalmannia, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife.
- : Dalmannia's influence in Europe rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Dalmannia, Formula One cars in Dalmannia boast 56 miles per gallon.
- : Following new legislation in Dalmannia, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details.
- : Following new legislation in Dalmannia, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Imperium Anglorum, Bounapartia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Viciebskaja, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Elisabethshagen, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, Troltovia, Fearann nan Albannaich, Republic of Satherland, Dark Matter, Northern German Federation, RepublicofBlanc, Stromia, Regnum Italiae, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, The New Nordic Union, Walfo, Beauprix, Ostermarch, Puerto Thelosia, British Norklon, Wombelland, Einswenn, Saiwania, Greate San Marino, Bahnhofstrasse, The Wretched of this Earth, Ansington, The Mongol Plain, Chioganah, Lovisa, Pazano, Betasia, Outer Sparta, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Lord Sapre, The Seven Provinces, Nardin, Trixeland, Slavorussia, Enway, The Greater Eastern Republic, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Legique, An Clar, and 28 others.Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, The Pagan Moon, Supcotia, Rijland, Poland-Kaliningrad, Kanokla, Wiener-Neustadt, Andyvania, Continental Social Democrats, Invernessia, Alba-Nord, Prussian-Union, Riverpost, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Umeria, Bohomo, Falvaard, Dauershire, Great Robertia, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Nuweland, Durlia, United Engiresco, The Champions League, Alienage, and Someseni.