The Empire of Dai Han is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 341 million Koreans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hanseong-bu. The average income tax rate is 13.3%.
The very strong Korean economy, worth 31.4 trillion Won a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is 92,034 Won, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Royalist is the most offensive slur in the Korean language, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details, enemy agents are generally eliminated with extreme prejudice, and most believe it doesn't hurt to embrace free trade. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dai Han's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dai Han voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, most believe it doesn't hurt to embrace free trade.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, enemy agents are generally eliminated with extreme prejudice.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Korean language.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, many politicians are having to do a hard day's work for the first time in their careers.
- : Dai Han was endorsed by The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : Dai Han was endorsed by The Officially TSP's Craziest of Holy Free.
- : Dai Han was endorsed by The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken.
- : Dai Han was endorsed by The Guihull of Drew Durrnil.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Marinho Islands, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Corgitopiaa, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Eashenn, Amerion, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kiasu-ism, Land Without Shrimp, The naked people, Maerist, The Two Jerseys, Ralphburg, Tsunamy, Yavemaya, Jehenna, Curlyhoward, Ullan, Belschaft, Concrete Slab, Volaworand, Si-topia, Rebel-topia, Catsonya, The Solar System Scope, Fasire, Bleakfoot, Erinor, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Sunsland, Kandorith, Scu Greinne, Beepee, South Western Korea, Nowa Europa, Treir, Bawkie, Itani, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Bear Connors Paradiso, Yeses, Wardoeka, Westenhald, Andinla, South Caleblan, Dirkistan, Luilekkerlandt, New Qafedemar, and 58 others.Pamela And Hepatitis, Hypersensible Crybabies, Qvait, Greslon, Drystar, Aidenfieeld, Zaelith, Avalonica, Terravainia, Tepertopia, Depressed Nation, Sable Space, Freedoom, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, LadyRebels, Transvolcanic, Lyland, Aumeltopia, The United Australian States, River Fork, Rovere, Abarri, Farengeto, Alaninia, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Japanese Federal Republic, Herbert Island, Purple Hyacinth, Ipugao, Arkannadia, Zolooloo, Ebonhand, Tughampton, Quh, Eternal Memedom, Doge Land, Arizona2, Daal Chawwal, Hawaiian Pizzas, Melroy, Kaoia, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Eastern Mekong, Agletgreenia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Danily, Esfalsa, Drew Durrnil, Vicken, Holy Free, and Nyxonia.